PTX 2.56% 4.0¢ prescient therapeutics limited

It was hard to try and ignore the impression that both Patrick...

1. 7,755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3302
    It was hard to try and ignore the impression that both Patrick and Steve were intent on making the webinar as goddam downbeat as possible. This is where reverse psychology needs to be deployed!!! In the bull market at the peak of the hype and the peak of the SP... both our CEO and our PR co were seen to pump it (suck the buyers in) and now that we are in the doldrums the PR its time to a have a "Fireside Chat" where cold water is thrown on any flickering flame of hope at the end of the tunnel (to entice the weak holders out). Yeah, well, it ain't going to work (as depressed as I am about the SP)... I am not about to sell because of frustration with the situation.

Speaking of the safety significance of the PTX-100 trial, Lucretious, did you happen to notice in the latest swimmers plot that one of the patients that was on the highest dosage previously is now on 500 m/g? It suggests that because both safety and efficacy has been well established across all dose levels inc the highest, they are now honing in on the dosage rates. Also, PTCL and CTCL are different subtypes of TCL, we are now honing in on the respective sweet spots for each whilst analysing maximum activity. The trial is in the nitty-gritty of PD-PK analysis and thus far is coming up trumps.

I'll post the two swimmers plots side by side (if I can) later on today. But essentially one of the two patients that are now in 2nd and 3rd place for months on treatment and still in the race has gone from being on 2000 m/g to now being on 500mg. Also, the new patient is on the highest dose straight off the bat (so no gradual escalation). That suggests just how confident the trial investigators are with the safety of PTX-100.

Anyway, despite how flat I felt during the webinar, there are some very positive takeaways. And, yes, CellPryme sounds very promising (particularly CP-M). The fact that service providers are amongst those interested and evaluating it. Sooner rather than later is the sense I get for a deal or two being done. SYC knows that operating in reverse (under-promising and over-delivering) now has to be the approach. It could be that I am wrong but I can't see the co. putting itself out there under the microscope to intentionally dampen sentiment (FGS, its damp enough) unless its to feed some unseen vultures that will help feather their nests further!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $32.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 3.9¢ $18.21K 455.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 95694 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 622328 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.