PTX 4.76% 4.0¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Daily happenings?., page-302

1. 3,871 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3205
    I personally don't have any expectations that we will have additional responses, if additional responses are announced than that would be fantastic.

I have the expectation that the final readout for the PTX-100 'phase 1B expanded cohort' will generally be a summary of the already known results over the past years.

I think if we see a final readout without any additional icing, the market should not interpret this negatively.

I think we will see traders rubbishing what they do not understand, nor have the need or want to understand...This is my expectation.

I think we will see smart investors recognizing that the PTX-100 results to date, are already superb and likely to see the drug granted straight to a registrational trial in Q1 or early Q2 of 2024.

So if PTX-100 has at the most, maintained it's excellent safety profile (the purpose of phase 1 trials)... I anticipate that when the bath water settles post final readout that the water will steadily rise as a registrational trial is increasingly likely to be approved in the near term.

The cancers that PTX-100 are targeting are very grave, there is an unmet need...A registrational trial will be a big deal for investors, a big deal for patients and cancer sufferers. It should serve as a huge leap for the company and the market cap should reflect this not withstanding the general macro environment outside of our control.
    Last edited by BigDaniel: 05/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.002(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $32.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $27.92K 697.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 638470 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.27am 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.