PTX 7.14% 3.9¢ prescient therapeutics limited

My understanding is that we will have anywhere up to 5 mths...

1. 7,754 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3301
    My understanding is that we will have anywhere up to 5 mths worth of additional data. The lastest data released to the market was from a readout done in July which was the initial publication submitted for the ASH conference. A subsequent readout (that will include the findings of the PKPD analysis) is embargoed until next week's presentation. So, that will be released concurrently. At the end of the year, the data is going to be ruled off for the FDA package with only specific patients to continue on the treatment.

Whether there will be further icing amongst the new data, such as another Complete Response or another patient living beyond our trial's target timeline or no progression of disease in any of the patients, that we won't know til next week. And, who knows what interesting info the PKPD analysis will show? As you point out, the traders won't likely care either way, but investors with a longer outlook could be on the prowl to buy the dips between now and the end of the year. And, of course, there is CellPryme in the background from which some news could spring at any juncture.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.003(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $31.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 3.9¢ $75.11K 1.897M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 355874 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 75 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.