PTX 2.38% 4.3¢ prescient therapeutics limited

TBH, I've yet to interpret the goings-on in the background other...

1. 7,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3297
    TBH, I've yet to interpret the goings-on in the background other than to think that they are at least happening. The more I come across, the more I think one has to keep the faith. The science and the networking is deepening and broadening.

My first reaction to seeing that Bec had become a director of CTMC, moved to the US and put her new position front and centre of her LinkedIn profile was shock (like "Rocky Horror" shock horror).... but it makes perfect sense from a strategic standpoint. It suggests to me that we are making the necessary inroads to getting at least one of our platforms closer to where it needs to be - and more specifically, synergised with an old technology (namely TIL) that is being rebirthed to attack solid tumors thanks to improved cell phenotyping and cell expansion. A simpler approach for Car-T which normally involves genetic engineering. Well that's my simplistic understanding of the science.

The way I see PTX (through its collaborative learnings with MDA and TF) has led us to have to adapt and move in a slighlty different direction. OmniCAR needs optimising to how Car-T will ultimately be deliverable to the masses and there's plenty of time for that, I guess. So, in the meantime, we have some interesting relationships going on in the US. The fact that Dan Shelly resides in Cincinnati can't just be coincidental. I'm putting it out there that CellPryme could be in a prime position now with Bec doing the heavy lifting in the US at this juncture.

https://endpts.com/resilience-allocates-225m-to-expand-manufacturing-capacity-in-cincinnati/

So, no, I'm not leaning towards negative spin, the more I read, the more I realise we have plenty of constructive stuff going on. We even have a collab with Labtrobe happening. Pity we don't have the newsflow to stem the SP bleed. BUT, recent price action tells two dichotomous stories in a way.
    Last edited by Shellbell: 22/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.001(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $34.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.5¢ 4.0¢ $86.84K 2.054M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 205859 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 9166 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.2¢ 4.5¢ 4.0¢ 1474304
Last updated 15.40pm 14/06/2024 ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.