PTX 7.14% 3.9¢ prescient therapeutics limited

That was my first thought also. I could imagine that someone of...

1. 7,754 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3301

That was my first thought also. I could imagine that someone of her drive and passion could be feeling a little hamstrung at PTX... due to the tight rein on the purse strings. However, that would spur someone on like Bec to get CellPryme (as a platform) working for us! Besides, a directorship in a US company is hardly restricting her wings. I think PTX has given her the room and flexibility (enough to keep her here) to explore what she wants and when she wants. I bloody well hope i am right.

She referred to "CellPryme" as being "close to her [or our] heart" in the TF webinar. Now, that resembles the sort of cryptic clue one would read on HC. That's a ripper actually given who we have apparently partnered with...

"Prescient Therapeutics, a clinical-stage oncology biotech company based in South Melbourne, is partnering with La Trobe University and the Baker Heart and Diabetes Institute..."

Ahh, yeah, that does warrant an ann but I'm guessing SYC is taking a different tack given the storm that he's no doubt had to weather. Geez, haven't i become tolerant and forgiving in my old age given that i'd be in more pain than him right now?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.003(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $31.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 3.9¢ $75.11K 1.897M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 355874 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 75 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.