PTX 2.17% 4.7¢ prescient therapeutics limited

I agree with your observations and add that my assumption of Bec...

1. 192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    I agree with your observations and add that my assumption of Bec in USA is do do the tedious work of validating the PTX 100 manufacturing process to the new FDA requirements associated with the overall approval process. We have been advised this is quite an onerous undertaking for such a small team so was mentioned as a major milestone.

Similarly as work progresses some of the trial work is to be conducted in the USA so I expect SYC will be spending more time there as well.

Don't forget that SYC has advised we will be an USA/Australian company eventually with a USA listing in a few years. The initial Australian start and some further clinical work will be conducted in Australia because of lower costs but some must be done in the USA.
    When that occurs I would expect the main team to be in the USA mainly with only an office and some research and clinical studies in Australia.
    IMO this means most efforts to advise shareholders will be directed at the USA market and we will not be spoon fed the detail as in the past. Not a problem for myself as long as we see the same detail as the USA which I am sure we will receive - but those needing constant feedback are already jumping ship and possibly more will do so.
    Maybe some of it is the tight economics of low wage increases with inflation, high mortgage & rents/margin loans but also a changing biotech scene. I do not see any wheels falling off to cause the current SP.

I believe the objective of a USA listing is the only way to obtain the true value of any biotech for those parochial bean counters will not permit a tiny Australian company to lead the way unless we join the club and piss out the same tent. All MO of course.

We have been left with the main outline of milestones expected this year and I am sure we will be advised of outcomes or alterations ASAP
    We have also been advised that management will be up to their ears in detail getting the P2/3 trials organized. Lets let them do their job for surely none of us can do it better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $37.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.6¢ $9.258K 196.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 83420 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 160000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.21pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 3.97 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.6¢ 47482
Last updated 12.41pm 06/05/2024 ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.