PTX 1.20% 4.2¢ prescient therapeutics limited

I was just wondering about that bit of News ref PTX doing some...

1. 5,642 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1772
    I was just wondering about that bit of News ref PTX doing some collaboration with Thermo Fisher ..... it was announced X 2 Years ago

Never gave it a real lot of thought at the time ....

see attached ASX notice .....( full PDF attached ..... snip below )

Screenshot 2024-06-14 151203  PTX & Thermo Fisher .png

I dont know too much about it , or too much about Thermo Fisher .... other than they are HUGE

https://corporate.thermofisher.com/us/en/index/about.html

Theres a lot of good IP being developed around the traps in various forms of Oncology Treatments etc at the moment ( innovative and being done accross many fronts including a few small ASX Biotecs ...like PTX & others ....

problem is most of the Key Players in the exisitng commercial Oncology space are existing BIG ( giant Pharma) organizations ...with legacy treatments that have cost them hundreds of millions ...or possibly billions to develop and evolve .

Thus theres probably a reluctance to go down the path of something new ...if it hasn't been developed by themselves .

Just a theory .

To get into the space takes deep pockets .

Thermo Fisher appears to have deep pockets ...with publicized sales of 40 odd billion a year etc ....

Thats about all I know about them ( from perusing their website )

Why did they want to collaborate with PTX ?

There are a few pretty die hard followers / poster on the PTX threads , and you are certainly one of them Shellbell

Any ideas

cheers

VA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.