PTX 2.56% 4.0¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Daily happenings?., page-54

1. 44 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    this really belongs to the chart thread, however for the sake of discussions above.
    what shows below is 3 month PTX chart, wtih IMU compared.
    IMU was chosen because, well, basically our big brother, operate in the same field, multiple trials in progress with positive indications, even the recent CR etc.
    There're more similar biotech ones could be put on and compare, and you may choose ones you're familiar with.

the point is: they follow the same trend, even that spike in the first half of January.
    this means whatever's happening to PTX, is not unique to it, is not a targeted manipulation by some one accumulating, but a result of the bigger economic environment.
    with this, besides PTX pull out a rabbit to everyone's pleasant surprise, for it to better near term require the market sentiment change and people have the appetite for such speculative/growth stock again.

in the meantime, we hold, and wait.
    i still have my buy level at 8c, if reached, will buy, if breached and fall further, will buy more, unless the fundamental of PTX changed in between

may everyone have a pleasant sleep and GLTA.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5021/5021654-985c393bc220dc09459bfcd285deee1d.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.001(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $32.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 3.9¢ $18.21K 455.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 95694 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 622328 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.