PTX 3.70% 3.9¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Daily happenings?., page-63

1. 1,731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618
    very eloquently put. PTX cannot put out information prematurely or half baked. It takes time to do research and that is the nature of the beast. It is a soft period in the market and it tries everyone’s patience when the share price is not appreciating going backwards but they are the ebbs and flows from the sentiment in the market at the time…. they cannot put out announcements in order to stem the bleeding, the market is more powerful than any announcements. I am sure is SYC is also disappointed at the SP going down but at the same time he has a longer term buffer against a full blown recession.
    I have heard that before the options expire there will be a further webinar. It allows for questions and answers and I would put SYC under the microscope in relation to all these presentations and investor updates over the last two years to see what his motivation is, its aims and why it is in his mind successful what when it does not appear to be successful to loyal investors. He would be concerned that he could be losing some loyal investors and he would not want to as I believe he thinks he is adding value to the company but not on the scoreboard. So he needs to explain the relevance of his marketing policy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.002(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $31.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.9¢ $31.53K 794.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 456872 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 66952 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.