PTX 0.00% 4.4¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Hi VVX565, I'm currently quiet as I invested in PTX largely for...

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Hi VVX565,

I'm currently quiet as I invested in PTX largely for Omnicar and financial times make progress here a ridiculous challenge. I perceive that Omnicar has the potential to improve safety of Car-T therapy to the extent that all current and new therapies will ethically have to use it. That improved safety then leads to trials in medical conditions far beyond cancer... Then with increased use, price comes down and we really get on with saving lives and making the impact that I perceive we should be able to. There is likely exquisite fun here... but I suspect the wait in the meantime will be a touch tedious. Frankly, I'm a bit annoyed that the Powerball $200mill didn't come my way... as it could have put the rocket behind Omnicar that it needs.

As for the bigger picture and my confidence, as the SP has dropped I've been adding to my position to reduce my average buy-in price. I'm yet to sell any at this point.

As we know news could pop anytime on CellPryme deals and in the next few months on a potential PTX100 registrational trial... so there is news on the horizon and much to look forward to if positive... but I'd agree that the current share price and the lack of market confidence in PTX, makes it a challenge to watch.

Gav

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 70454 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 33473 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.