ARU 0.00% 16.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

HeadCoach,I think you will find that I have always been bullish...

1. 2,085 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    HeadCoach,

I think you will find that I have always been bullish on the RE sector as seen in my posts on both threads.

I do think that there is a pricing anomaly in the basket price charts, caused by a tripling of the light RE prices that is caused by Chinese producers reluctance to export the 'cheaper' LREE to non-Chinese buyers, due to the non-discrimination of LREE,MREE, HREE export tonnage in the Chinese expert quotas. I have posted my thoughts on this on both threads.

I do think that Nolan's is a better project than Mt Weld, due to (when both are producing) most likely better cash flow from NB and a diverse product stream. And when comparing current market caps and estimated timelines to production, LYC is either over-valued or ARU is under-valued.

Also, if you copy and paste my posts and my own comments from one thread to another, can you please acknowledge them as my own, except for when you just remove the word 'Choice' from them.

For, your clarity:- I am bullish on the REE sector and all companies who have a realistic chance of production in a reasonable timeframe.

Any questions?

Choice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $383.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.5¢ 16.0¢ $146.4K 909.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 924074 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 713154 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.