CCE 2.27% 4.3¢ carnegie clean energy limited

There's not much point imagining it though, Carnegie are not...

1. 351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    There's not much point imagining it though, Carnegie are not going to even try to run Ceto in parallel anywhere, because they've already said so.

They will put in one pod at Albany, run it for a year and then decommission it. And *then* is where they will decide whether they are going to put multiples back in at Albany and/or a single Ceto 6 at Wavehub or GI, or go back to the drawing board for Ceto 7, or scrap wave altogether.

If we made it a poll, like:

Question - A single Ceto 6 pod will be deployed in Albany in 2020, and be decommissioned in 2021. What do you think will be the next action in Carnegie's Ceto development?

1. Deployment of multiple Ceto 6 pods in Albany starting in 2021, scaling up to the 20MW planned.
    2. Deployment of multiple Ceto 6 pods in Albany , but later than 2021.
    3. Parallel deployment of Ceto 6 pods in Albany, Wavehub, Garden Island and/or other locations, in 2021 or later.
    4. No further deployments of Ceto 6. Development begins on Ceto 7.
    5. Carnegie ceases development of Ceto.
    6. None of the above, because an asteroid will have killed us all or something.

Right now my money would be on 4. And that might make some people a bit angrier than they are at the moment, in the UK and in WA, simply because it doesn't sound much like what was "promised" in either place.

It's a pity there's no poll function here actually, I'd like to see what the majority opinion is. Hopefully not the asteroid.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $15.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.1¢ $5.846K 139.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 191503 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 29952 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.