Daily Mining Stock Announcement Update, Analysis, and Information (Free)

1. 1 Posts.
    Hi All,

If anyone is interested in daily email updates including AI analysis of latest announcements, feel free to sign up at https://www.strike-investments.com/

Example here: STRIKE Update_ Friday 5 April, 2024.pdf

Includes: Daily watchlist of latest high potential announcements, summary of every announcement for the day (of companies ingested) categories including analysis and broken into primary announcement categories and link to announcement PDF, plus a summary list of previous day gainers and losers with announcement details.

It's a reasonable daily read to stay in touch with all small-micro cap ASX mining stock market updates, provide guidance on which companies to further investigate, and gain insights into how activities may affect the company's share price.

The daily emails are generated as part of a much larger platform built for analysing ASX-listed mining stock announcements and predicting future share price movements. The system ingests information daily and creates the outputs for use within the broader system in any case, so I'm happy to share this daily email update for free.

All I would ask is that if you have feedback - good, bad, or ugly - on the report, analysis within the report, improvements etc that you let me know via the website contact.

Thanks!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.