Daily post of Morality

1. 3,571 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 432
    Dear readers

Today I begin a series of posts in this thread.
    Each post will be an extract from my free eBook.

I may post daily or weekly or at some random intervals.
    Please comment if you want.

This inaugural post is about perhaps the most impact aspect of the universe - the brain.

Note that the brain forms a trinity both horizontally and vertically. Add an elongated brainstem at the bottom, and this forms a cross (crucifix shape). Amazing! Please enjoy.

Brain: (noun) an organ of soft nervous tissue contained in the skull of vertebrates, functioning as the coordinating centre of sensation and intellectual and nervous activity.

An understanding of the human brain and its components is crucial to being able to explain human behaviour. The human brain has three main parts: the reptilian brain (cerebellum), the mammalian brain (limbic), and the primate brain (neocortex). The reptilian brain is responsible for instincts, survival, and homeostasis. The mammalian brain is responsible for learning, memory, and emotions. The primate (or human) brain is responsible for sensation, action, cognition, and consciousness. Together, these three parts form the triune brain.

Image: (below) an illustration of the triune brain.

The cerebrum is the largest part of your brain and includes parts above and forward of your cerebellum. This implies that the cerebrum is made up of the mammalian and primate brains, but I could not find a single source of information stating this in such simple terms. In fact, it is extremely difficult to find information about the brain in an easy to understand format – the information is deliberately obfuscated.
    The prefrontal cortex of the frontal lobe is said to modulate higher-order (executive) cognitive processes, and be responsible for creativity and imagination. See: imagination.
    The cerebrum is divided into two sides: the left cerebral hemisphere and the right cerebral hemisphere. The two hemispheres are connected by the corpus callosum. Interestingly, these three parts form a trinity (as does the triune brain). Each hemisphere is divided into five lobes: frontal, parietal, temporal, insular, and occipital. The outer layer of the cerebellum is the cerebral cortex.
    The left cerebral hemisphere deals with learning and using language, numbers and math, reasoning and logic problems, as well as the motor skills of the right-side of the body. The right cerebral hemisphere deals with general ideas and concepts, the recognition of things in the field of vision of the eyes, such as quickly recognizing a face, art and music awareness, intuition, and jumping to an idea or conclusion, and judging distance and position (spatial awareness).
    Image: (below): functions of the left and right cerebral hemispheres.

The key is to strike a balance between the two cerebral hemispheres. Equilibrium is the true word of God. I suggest that currently very few people in the world are free from imbalance of the cerebral hemispheres. Imbalance can occur where the left cerebral hemisphere is dominant, and where the right cerebral hemisphere is dominant, and also where there is a combination between left and right brain dominance. An imbalance of the brain is a form of mental illness – the degree of the imbalance is the severity of the mental illness. Some people are so imbalanced that they talk out of one side of the mouth. Australian television news presenter Melissa Clarke seemed to develop this problem in the middle of her career. At this time, I regretfully did watch television news, but I could not watch a news anchor talk in this way – it was a sickening sight. However, I did notice that within a short period of noticing this interesting psychological phenomenon, Melissa Clarke disappeared from news presentations. After a long while, Melissa returned to television screens without talking out of one side of her mouth – her oral disability had been cured. I wondered how Melissa had developed this quirk and how it had been cured. Years later, after studying the brain, I came to better understand the issues involved.
    In similar vein to the illness of speaking out of the side of the mouth is what I have termed ‘tilted head syndrome’. Those with this mental illness pose for photos with a tilted head. This illness predominantly affects women that lack guidance from other balanced individuals. Sufferers of tilted head syndrome may tilt their head to either the right or the left side, at an acute angle ranging anywhere from a few degrees to up to 45 degrees or more in severe cases. A man courting a woman who displays tilted head syndrome is well advised to remove himself from the picture. As far as I am aware, I am the first to identify and name this mental illness.
    Only approximately 10% of people write with the left hand (and 90% write with the right hand). Remember that the left cerebral hemisphere is responsible for muscle function on the right side of the body and vice versa. This indicates an overall left brain imbalance in humans, judging by the hand with which they write. As a young child, I recall writing fairly well with both hands, but unfortunately I recall some confusion and resistance around this from others, and I relatively quickly came to write only with the left hand. I write with the left hand, and I play sports mainly with the right hand. I scored many soccer goals with both the left and right foot, and I can play racquet sports with both hands, especially when there is less force involved (e.g. it is easier for me to play badminton with both hands compared to tennis, in which the racquet is heavier and the ball should carry greater force than a shuttlecock). Cross-hand dominance and mixed-handed are the terms used to refer to the use of one hand for some tasks and the use of the other hand for other tasks. Online articles suggest that approximately 1% of people are mixed-handed and 1% of people are ambidextrous, using either hand with equal skill. Other articles suggest that cross-hand dominance is far more common. It is also noted that left-handed people are more likely to be closer to ambidexterity than right-handed people.
    People in the Western hemisphere commonly have left brain dominance (imbalance). Western people have generally moved toward atheism, scientism, and relativism, and often seek to dominate others. For many decades, at least, there has been a concentrated effort in Western education systems on teaching science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (abbreviated as STEM). The left brain dominance has caused such severe imbalance (to the point of widespread severe mental illness), that the dark occult controllers now abandoned STEM in favour of STEAM, introducing a greater focus on the arts.
    People in the Eastern hemisphere, generally have right brain dominance (imbalance). An Asian person is prone to being submissive, especially females, yet when the emotions are triggered, the outburst will almost certainly be more explosive. When showing an object in the hand to an Asian person, that person must take the object into their hand and hold it for themselves. The Asian person is almost invariably unable to view the object with touching. This is a display of the dominance of the impulsive, holistic perception, and the non-verbal aspects of the right brain, and a weakness in the analytical thought of the left brain (requiring the object be held in their hands in order to be able to analyse the object in any meaningful way). An Asian or Middle Eastern person is more likely to participate in religious customs. For example, a Buddhist creatively believes that burning incense sticks made in a factory is holy and attracts the favour of certain financial and other gods. See: incense.
    Note that west (the Western hemisphere, where left brain imbalance is widespread) appears on the left-side of a map. And note that east (the Eastern hemisphere, where right brain imbalance is widespread) appears on the right-side of a map. Similarly, Catholicism, the religion of sun worship, is dominant in the Western hemisphere, where the sun sets. And Islam, the religion of the moon, is dominant in the Eastern hemisphere (in Asia and the Middle East). See: religion. The dark occultists truly have made themselves to be the masters of the people of Earth.
    One who considers themselves to be neither Western nor Eastern has likely achieved balance of the brain, as has one who is free of cultural and religious dogma, yet recognises the objective presence of Natural Law.
    Image: (top) the structure of the human brain forms a trinity, and (bottom) left and right cerebral hemisphere imbalances.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.