but you refuse to acknowledge that some members of your religion...

1. 1,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    but you refuse to acknowledge that some members of your religion also believe some things literally that are impossible.

Oh but I have acknowledged it, perhaps not the best example but I have. There are others hosting that video on YT.

Here is the Fundamental difference between my Faith in Jesus and the one I find impossible to accept which is islam, Jesus never asked his followers for anything more than Faith in him; there is no compulsion; anything else that Christians do is their own doing!

OTOH,

islam, to be a muslim you must accept the koran (therefore the pagan looking entity) and its donkey (police be upon him) and to be a good muslim, the closer a muslim is to being literal (i.e. to the koran and sunnah), the better. Take a look at what their pagan entity promises them in their paradise; haram on earth becomes halal in their paradise. What a f'ked up belief this is and who else but shaitan would offer this!?

I meant to write this for the example: https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/harmful-impurities.7360930/page-1024?post_id=68562217

Last edited by LeftyPenko: 17/01/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.