I asked you whether you believe that they took an entity with 2...

1. 1,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I asked you whether you believe that they took an entity with 2 right-hands... etc literally.
    Yes of course they do! Many muslims don't know that their 'allah' wouldn't look out of place in a museum for pagan statues; they are not allowed to question anything or use their brains (akkal) so they remain ignorant. Even though their 'allah' is clearly described, muslims that do know will justify it by saying there is nothing like their 'allah' and muslims that don't know will follow this line! Yes of course they do! What do you think sharia is, what do you think sunnah is! In fact, those muslims that openly disagree with these or don't follow could be in serious trouble!

I asked you whether you believed two Biblical narratives should be taken literally,
    Taking passages from the OT literally is not an easy question to answer for me but like me many RCs don't and do not believe it should be taken literally.

Many of these countries have a Christian foundation was my point. This is undeniable regardless of whether Politicians were/are serious about it or not. Secondly, if non-Christians believe their faith and or way of life is superior, show me evidence of it; am I allowed to question it just as non-Christians are allowed to question Christianity and its past?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.