another ode to the Illuminati is the name of the Polish town in...

1. 3,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 497
    another ode to the Illuminati is the name of the Polish town in a ww2 story

Holocaust: The Holocaust was the genocide of European Jews during World War II. Between 1941 and 1945, Nazi Germany and its collaborators systematically murdered some six million Jews across German-occupied Europe, around two-thirds of Europe's Jewish population.
    ‘Holocaust’ has the historical meaning of ‘a Jewish sacrificial offering that was burned completely on an altar’. Why would a supposed mass murder of Jews by Nazi order-followers using crematoriums be labelled ‘a Jewish burnt offering’?
    It has been reported that 6 million Jews died during the holocaust. There are reports of the existence of media releases before World War 2 that detail (or predict) a story of genocide of Jews. These stories did not gain or hold enough attention. The World War 2 holocaust story did gain traction and notoriety.
    Perhaps the most well-known ‘fact’ of the holocaust story is the number of deaths - reported to be 6 million Jews. Six is a powerful number, often featured in prominent names and stories. The Jewish symbol is the hexagram, a six-pointed star. The hexagram, like the pentagram, was and is used in practices of the occult and ceremonial magic and is attributed to the 7 "old" planets outlined in astrology. The six-pointed star is commonly used both as a talisman and for conjuring spirits and spiritual forces in diverse forms of occult magic. A hexagram has 6 points, 6 ‘mini’ triangles within its outline, and 6 angles within the interior hexagon shape. This forms three sixes (666), sometimes also formed by other numbers, including 36 (3 sixes), 66.6, 18 (3 multiplied by 6) etc.
    Did at least 6 million Jews live in Europe at the time of World War 2? Regarding the current estimates of Jewish populations, Wikipedia states, “As of 2023, the world's core Jewish population (those identifying as Jews above all else) was estimated at 15.7 million, 0.2% of the 8 billion worldwide population. Israel hosts the largest core Jewish population in the world with 7.2 million, followed by the United States with 6.3 million”.
    If more than 6 million Jews did reside in Europe during World War 2, is it logistically possible for a Nazi force to gather and exterminate 6 million people within the reported time period? The mathematics involved in arriving at the possibility of 6 million ‘burnt offerings’ is interesting.
    It is claimed that many of these ‘Jewish burnt offerings’ took place at Auschwitz concentration camp (where I have visited as a child). Auschwitz is homophonous (or almost identical in pronunciation depending upon the accent) to ‘out-wits’. The English ‘outwit’ has the meaning ‘deceive or defeat by greater ingenuity’. The German ‘aus’ (the first three letters of the word Auschwitz) translates into English as ‘out’ and ‘out of play’. The German ‘witz’ (the last four letters of the word Auschwitz) translates into English as ‘joke’. Could it be that the burnt offering is a joke, a deception of greater ingenuity, a hoax – a Holo-hoax? Discussion of the holocaust (especially any holocaust ‘denial’ ) has been deemed illegal in some jurisdictions, including Germany. This means holocaust denial is legally ‘out of play’.

Auschwitz is the German name of the Polish city Oświęcim (note that the use of German names for Polish cities was common - for example, the German ‘Danzig’ is the Polish city Gdansk). The Polish city name Oświęcim is very similar to Polish words relating to ‘light’. For example, ‘Oświetlać’ has the meaning ‘illuminate’ and ‘świecący’ has the meaning ‘shining’. The occultists are often referred to as the ‘Illuminati’, the illuminated ones (of course, this is an inversion of reality, because no truly illuminated being would occult the truth from others). As far as I am aware, this is the first time this link between the Polish name of the city and the Illuminati has been identified and communicated.
    The absence of light is dark. ‘Dark’ is synonymous with ‘black’. The German words ‘Schwartz Sonne’ have the meaning ‘black sun’. SS are the initials of Schwartz Sonne. The Schutzstaffel (or SS) are a paramilitary group part of Hitler’s Nazi party during World War 2. While mainstream sources suggest that the Black Sun is a symbol of Nazism (and it may be true that the Nazis used their own variant of the symbol), the Black Sun symbology goes back far beyond the start of the Nazi party, perhaps as far back as hundreds or even thousands of years.

Image: (above) an internet search result for the meaning of Holocaust.
    The search result included a ‘Vocabulary quiz’ (appearing on the right-hand side). I cannot recall ever seeing a vocabulary quiz appear in any internet search engine result before or since this search. New searches using the same search criteria no longer display the vocabulary quiz. Could it be that the reality system presented me with this vocabulary quiz because it knew I would have the wherewithal (the consciousness) to see and then comprehend its meaning? Or did the matrix system play a trick on me?
    The quiz poses the question, ‘Which word is a synonym for holocaust?’. There are three multiple choice answers to choose from: A. master B. disaster and C. disorder. The correct answer is B, however, the words next to A and C are even more interesting. Multiple choice selection A shows ‘master’ and C shows ‘disorder’. A ‘master’ as a noun is ‘a ruler who owns slaves’ and as a verb has the meaning ‘gain control of’. A ‘disorder’ is ‘a state of confusion’, ‘the disruption of peaceful and law-abiding behaviour’, and ‘an illness that disrupts normal physical or mental functions’ e.g. a mental disorder i.e. the inversion of ‘wits’. ‘Order out of chaos’ is said to be a motto of the Thirty-third Degree of Masonry (or Freemasonry). Could it be that Google has revealed something about the Holocaust in this quiz?
    A famous activist linked to the Holocaust is Elie Wiesel. Eliezer "Elie" Wiesel was a Romanian-born American writer, professor, political activist, Nobel laureate, and Holocaust survivor. He authored 57 books, written mostly in French and English, including “Night”, a work based on his experiences as a Jewish prisoner in the Auschwitz and Buchenwald concentration camps. The name Eliezer Wiesel sounds like, “He a liar weasel” and the name Elie Wiesel sounds similar to "he lie weasel”. ‘Weasel’ as a verb has the meaning ‘achieve something by use of cunning or deceit’ (e.g. "she suspects me of trying to weasel my way into his affections” ).
    Last edited by Empty Nose: 25/02/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.