ZIP 1.65% $2.38 zip co limited..

markets are markets.. I only peek at the end of the day. My SMSF...

1. 801 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    markets are markets.. I only peek at the end of the day. My SMSF has had 2 x $15k red days in a row across a couple of shares that were absolutely belted. Z1P by no means the worst. My cost average is still $1.38 & I'm playing the long game.. year it was a cool ride up to $14, concerning as it comes back down.. but I'm still in the green a couple hundred %, so wait I will..
    Some folks can't stomach the waves, we all learn as we go along. But I'll always maintain that holding long is always best, listening to market ASX announcements, DYOR and determine if you think your assumptions of you initial buy in decision still stand...
    Though at the same time, moderate the hype, 7-12% gain in a year on a good stock with dividend cumulatively on the core stocks in your basket is still a decent result! Tortoise and the Hare.. Importantly on these speculative / unstable shares.. spend what you can afford to loose.. Don't over step it.. We've all lost on Dog stocks, write it off on capital gains loss and move on...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.38
Change
-0.040(1.65%)
Mkt cap ! $3.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.43 $2.46 $2.34 $28.76M 12.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 32053 $2.37

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.38 259719 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.