ZIP 0.58% $1.73 zip co limited..

Can I ask you one simple question?Since when does the number of...

1. 9 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Can I ask you one simple question?

Since when does the number of posts correlate to knowledge, experience or effectiveness on anything?

There are a HUGE proportion of people who are in leadership positions across industry, who are 'seasoned investors' and so-called experts based on nothing other than a function of time.

Add to that people's reasons for interacting (or not) on forums such as these which are rife with both fantastic information and complete rubbish and you have yourself a very convoluted way of determining someones worth.

Apparently you're picking up on the number of new posters, which is great because it means you're observant (well done) but that trend you're basing your flat out ignorant 'insights' on and adding to the dilution of actual quality in a forum like this has absolutely no indication of a persons knowledge, experience or purpose for asking questions (even if they might seem a little 'beginner' to you).

A claim like you've made in this comment of yours screams of past negative experiences on your behalf, a completely ignorant outlook on life, investing and the inherant good of people, not to mention insecurity. Far fetched is an understatement.

Relax, try to add something of value. It'll make you feel better, trust me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.73
Change
0.010(0.58%)
Mkt cap ! $1.951B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.75 $1.77 $1.71 $7.678M 4.412M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 199707 $1.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.74 36360 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.47pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.