ZIP 0.00% $1.70 zip co limited..

End of the day what will drive the share price is continued...

1. 414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    End of the day what will drive the share price is continued momentum in revenue, customers, TTV and bad debts staying stable or declining in their core business. Z1P business is interesting and is a great add-on if they can execute well. What will also be critical for the SP is that US inflation is indeed transitory and not ongoing. Any speculation on higher borrowing costs due to interest rate rises etc will again cause concern and cap the SP. Personally I believe wage growth globally is still too low to warrant interest rate rises so I think we should be good if Z!P core business momentum continues. Not concerned by recent sell down by management. Only a small parcel of their total amount. Well funded due to recent raise. Looking at the daily chart over the last 12 months and the previous rise in SP last year, I believe we're around the bottom before another run if inflation/interest rates stay low. Will probably help when the crypto junkies come back to the ASX also. Overall market looking weak at the moment with the miners and banks overbought so we could see a minor correction that could cause sideways price action in the short term but any correction should be short lived due to continued underlying fiscal and monetary support and banks and miners still providing reasonable dividends in a low yield environment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.70
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.909B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.68 $1.71 $1.63 $41.23M 24.86M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 52 $1.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.70 125754 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.