ZIP 5.31% $1.61 zip co limited..

Daily Price Movement / General Discussion, page-13376

1. 4,535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    I have to recount the entire conversation to you now??? Can you seriously not remember what's going on? haha

PLEASE LET IT GO AFTER THIS COMMENT!

Yes what you just said is almost exactly what happened. Except you asked me for the post about 5 times in a very aggressive tone and were seemingly going to deny you ever said it unless I found the post. Again, scroll up and you'll find your comments asking for the post.

The reason you were so hell bent on me needing that post of yours was because I was claiming it was a good example of your failure to correctly apply TA to Zip charts. Especially not as well as TimtamTom or AJ7.

The post was the cornerstone of my argument regarding your poor Zip TA. It's quite obvious you believed you never made the comment at all, and were just about ready to do what you always do and call me a liar until I give proof of YOUR OWN WORDS!

Now I'm even being asked to give proof of conversations we've had today as well. This is just too much now haha.

You've worn me down through stupidity. You win. You can walk away now believing that you've won ok? Just as long as you never speak to me again haha.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.61
Change
-0.090(5.31%)
Mkt cap ! $1.808B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.72 $1.72 $1.60 $21.87M 13.32M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 308696 $1.60

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.61 93371 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.03pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.