ZIP 1.45% $1.36 zip co limited..

I will look to buy again when I feel it is good to buy. Won't be...

1. 249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 234
    This is EXACTLY what I was doing with APT last year as well. Like you, I would have been better off the very first time I bought APT and held til the end of year - 6mil better off But I can't complain . I'm doing it on behalf of my Dad who has a SMSF and is all tax free.
    I gauge the market based on overnight what happens in the US and our potential futures. My initial thoughts today (which turned out correct) it would open higher but retrace. Next time I could be completely wrong. I only buy on a down trend and pick a target and then put in the sell order for my target profit price (usually 10c profit which in this case was 7k). I add a couple of cents to cover the brokerage fee.
    I will look to buy again when I feel it is good to buy. Won't be buying again today. I'll see what happens tomorrow and gauge what I think might happen. I will never be right 100% of the time so that is why trade with very small margins but with a larger capital. I don't think about what could have been. Profit is still Profit, whether $70 or $7,000. Making your money work for you is key.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.36
Change
-0.020(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.532B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.38 $1.39 $1.34 $24.60M 18.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 45993 $1.35

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.37 386131 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.