ZIP 2.69% $2.67 zip co limited..

I'm Not going to do the research for you. Just google AFR and...

1. 465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    I'm Not going to do the research for you. Just google AFR and zip and see for yourself. It mentions it twice in April.
    The point is zip, someone with enough authority to tell AFR what is happening (so someone high up) with Zip and a US listing.
    Stock went crazy on it. Up to 14 dollars. Then the warrants are issued to Singapore stock exchange. Investors realise it was all a lie and share price plummets to 6.80. ie what happened when Zip announced the 400 million warrants in Singapore. Price went down that day not up. You day traders don't care and tell people to stop whining but lying to the market like that is market manipulation imo.

Spread rumour that us listing happens a week after complaining their own stock is undervalued (Peter Gray) . Share price rockets. Warrants listed in Singapore. They get a higher warrant price as a result. Screws any investors who bought in on the fake news. Clear as day.

i bought before most of you on here chatting. And made good money on Zip but that doesn't excuse them making up news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.67
Change
0.070(2.69%)
Mkt cap ! $3.485B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.65 $2.75 $2.61 $119.4M 44.71M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 $2.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.67 226659 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.