ZIP 1.45% $1.70 zip co limited..

Daily Price Movement / General Discussion, page-15896

1. 1,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 586
    I don't think it's going to be as black and white as that to be honest, for a number of reasons:
    - Despite all the sh*t we threw at Zip execs and AFR about the US roadshow listing rumours, technically nothing they reported was untrue. It sounds like Zip execs did go to the US or at least spoke with US investors and very well may have discussed listing options broadly. The AFR article didn't mention any time frames or degree of imminence, that was all us. Don't get me wrong I think a US listing should be a priority, but it was retail investors that got all worked up about that one.
    - As other posters here have said, Zip won't disclose the names of entities on the registry (and nor should they), likewise if indeed Klarna or some other investor wants to remain incognito they will remain under the 5% threshold and won't make any statements. That is totally fine.
    - Whilst it's not impossible, I would be surprised if the AFR reporters have just made this one up - professionally others would consider it pretty amateur, not to mention suspicion of market manipulation/insider trading if they, or persons connected to them, were buying the stock before the article came out. One possibility is that there is an entity that has bought up 4% of the stock on the register and the reporters have just assumed it's Klarna for a good story, but again that's pretty amateur hour stuff.

Ideally Klarna (if it is them) would increase their position over the 5% mark, but we'll have to wait and see.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.70
Change
-0.025(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.909B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.75 $1.77 $1.68 $16.19M 9.417M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5300 $1.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.70 86880 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.