ZIP 1.71% $2.87 zip co limited..

Apple and Google are known for trusted financial products? First...

1. 4,535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    Apple and Google are known for trusted financial products? First I'm hearing of this haha.

I still don't understand your opinion on Zip then if you are up to date on the products it offers.

It seems like Zip is heading in the exact direction you're saying things should go in, but maybe you're not aware of it?

Also I completely disagree on who you say spent the billions to promote the current BNPL players.

You're suggesting they already had the capital to begin these promotions and drive their companies forward. I think we both know it wasn't them.

It was their major insto investors that gave them the capital to promote the businesses. The same type of companies you're now also saying sat on the sidelines to watch BNPL fail?

You've got some conflicting statements I believe if you follow through to where the money actually first came from and who is expecting a return on investment.

I don't believe Apple just sat back and watched and played some overlord mind game with everyone.

They've just seen BNPL potential and want to be involved because it should make their payment solutions a more well rounded facility.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.