ZIP 7.08% $1.58 zip co limited..

Daily Price Movement / General Discussion, page-17958

1. 10,352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 819
    I was humiliated at the Apt forum when it was $150 plus because I pointed out the the vanilla is too risky they need to do something.

I joker even said Zip is a zoo, PP and the other idiots said that Apt is like Apple and it will rule the world with tue fkn vanilla which has no barriers to entry…look at their app it’s simply shit as compared to Zip app

They don’t like me because I did not like the idea of spending $1.38 billion in buying the 13 percent shares and marketing….buying $250 limit customers for $60
    is crazy by any standard.

When the revenue did not grow last quarter as expected I mentioned there must be a leakage and the fanboys do not agree with me….but that is a fact

After they spend out the $$ they will have to raise again so let’s see who is going to put $1 billion again

They do not realise that every $$ Apt spends is helping the overall sector which is great but Apt is not able to create a niche.

The affiliate merchant onboarding has brought Zips number of merchant very close to Apt and now the management has realised that they are left behind, to cover up a fluff Ann stating 13 merchants cover more than 50 percent….what a joke…they have just ruined the great advantage which they had created over time and now they have the customers numbers only and once they stop spending money that will also take a big hit….and will result a change in management

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.58
Change
-0.120(7.08%)
Mkt cap ! $1.774B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.72 $1.72 $1.57 $42.26M 26.16M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 19469 $1.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.58 33400 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.