ZIP 1.45% $1.70 zip co limited..

Daily Price Movement / General Discussion, page-18022

1. 4,535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    Call me old fashioned, but yeah I'd say you actually do need to share positive news and get involved in positive talk if you want to be considered as a legitimate holder by others.

If you don't care what the perception of your holding is by others, then that's fine. However, I just doubt you'll get many thinking you hold if the only Zip related news articles you post are negative.

C'mon you must know what the reaction is going to be if you're in the Zip forum regularly talking it down relative to Afterpay. Regardless if you think it's a good stock to hold compared against the rest of the market. Then posting negative and exaggerated news and nothing positive. Like I mean it must be obvious people will begin to wonder if you actually hold?

If someone did the same thing in the Afterpay threads, they'd get the same reaction most likely.

Continue on by all means. I don't think you're a bad influence at all. You make good points for the negatives on Zip and remain open to discussion on Afterpay negatives. Plus someone needs to keep gops from running rampant haha.

It's only my thought on your underlying motives that changed because I noticed it's a little unusual to act in such a way. I could be wrong though of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.70
Change
-0.025(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.909B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.75 $1.77 $1.68 $16.19M 9.417M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5300 $1.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.70 86880 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.