ZIP 13.5% $2.19 zip co limited..

Agree, it's all about innovation and a diversified business...

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    Agree, it's all about innovation and a diversified business model. The recent interview with Klarna CEO mentions a huge list of all the products and services that they offer their customers. Any company can offer a pay-in-four model. The question I ask is why would I use PayPal, when I can already pay back overtime with ZipPay with much greater flexibility and ability to choose my own repayment schedule. ZipMoney also offers no interest on purchases.

I've never paid a late fee so PayPal is not attractive for me at all. Nowadays, its all about the customer experience and using the app as a shopping directory. When I open the PayPal app, it's like looking at a brick wall. Zip is easily able to roll out promotions, merchant sales/discounts and cash back reward programs. They have been refining this so well overtime if you have been watching their app evolve. This is why they are growing so rapidly.. particularly in the US market. Giving customers what they want and offering value. For example, I just went to JBHIFI and bought my second laptop with Tap and Zip. I got 2% cash back instantly into my account. Thanks Zip.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.19
Change
0.260(13.5%)
Mkt cap ! $2.772B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.01 $2.19 $2.00 $56.69M 26.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 133683 $2.18

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.20 235682 50
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.