ZIP 7.98% $1.52 zip co limited..

People are emotional when losing money. Even those of us...

1. 688 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    People are emotional when losing money. Even those of us fortunate enough to live alright, it's never nice to see your nestegg dwindle. Human nature.

No one is asking for daily updates. We're simply asking for updates on general. We get nothing. Literally nothing.

The management shares are up and down a couple of million, sure, but they're worth half a billion, you simply can't compare to the average Joe where a thousand bucks is a lot.

They wouldn't have the address is individually if they addressed us as a whole in updates - like 95% of other companies I invest in. We haven't heard a single thing from management - we get our news by digging for info or hearing it through someone else (eg. AFR or MFool).

I'm in it for the long haul too brother, but you can't blame people getting annoyed. It's not just how the SP is going down/up, but more that management won't address us, or generally even speak to us other than a copy/paste reply in email. It's simply not good enough, and people have been quiet long enough.

I have no doubt management is working hard. But I'm only assuming this, because other than a report that the people 'in the know' thought was bad, how else would we know?

Im not an emotional person by any means and will continue to accumulate if I can, but I understand the annoyances here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.52
Change
0.113(7.98%)
Mkt cap ! $1.768B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.43 $1.58 $1.42 $24.98M 16.51M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 109390 $1.52

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.53 28878 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.