ZIP 10.8% $1.69 zip co limited..

Daily Price Movement / General Discussion, page-23952

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 159
    UR view point never cease to amaze me. If you look carefully, new logo isn't all about how it looks but more about how that logo can be integrated in marketing and video campaign to try and create viral campaign. They can use that logo along with every video because of the purple space they have between Z and P. People will not only remember this company but they will remember, recognises its logo and brand coz its self explanatory and eye catching. With respect to ZIP price going down and up, people had their chances to buy at 6.86and sell at 8.17. Management cannot be blamed for people's investing strategy. With August results approaching it might go further down or their might be surprises along the way. Big Market sensitive announcements might come before or after August results or may not come at all within the timeframe we like. Patience and setting eyes on big picture is key here. Everything was shiny last week and all of sudden with declining price, its all doom and gloom for some of the posters here. Surprising thing is people who hold such view should have benefited a lot from this stocks trading it frequently but they are the very people complain? I don't understand...
    Last edited by valueinvesting: 16/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.69
Change
0.165(10.8%)
Mkt cap ! $1.904B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.55 $1.69 $1.54 $34.28M 20.88M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 107872 $1.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.69 87594 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.