ZIP 0.00% $1.41 zip co limited..

I'm going to put this out there - I have come to assumption...

1. 1,244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    I'm going to put this out there - I have come to assumption which has to let a hypothesis which has now opened the door to further research that:

Hot Copper is the number one reason for the instability of the ZIP share price !

1. pumpers and dumpers , scalpers, make up the majority of participants on HC zip forums
    2. short term holder who come here to make quick turnaround
    3. the more posts we place on here, the more google algorithm's place these posts to the top of there search
    4. Keyboard warriors who are working for the specific institutions are on here doing the best with pseudo phycology to manipulate the price action
    5. Hot copper home of pip trading
    6. Society attentions span is now at gold fish levels 8%, and HC is the ultimate gold fish, fish tank
    7.People can be bothered to do the research themselves and come here to get there information on any given day. Depending on what day they come here, that information may be either a Buy or Sell indicator , but never constant
    8. Larry Dimond has foolishly indicated that he reads HC posts, therefor has planted the seed that he is watching but yet remains silent.
    9. Last month i witnessed fake emails being circulated on the hot copper forum and no one was the wiser . misinformation
    10. HC is a toxic environment for ZIP where by fear, speculation, innuendo trumps facts, quantitative and qualitative research

The deductive reasoning came about by observing ZIP thread as the most talked about stock that has dominated the TOP 10 most talked about stock for the past 18 months.

Please add , if you can add to the list .

Last edited by Cyberstar: 19/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.41
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.588B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.40 $1.41 $1.36 $9.712M 7.004M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 56972 $1.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.41 138239 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.