ZIP 2.34% $1.46 zip co limited..

Just remember guys, earlier this year GoodFella was harping on...

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Just remember guys, earlier this year GoodFella was harping on about $1 per share. Anything he says is basically empty words. I don't even listen to his occasional upside talk because he's so full of it. Z1P is managing it's business far better than APT in numerous ways. The price comparisons shouldn't even be used as Z1P should be trading at higher multiples given it's diversification and push for global presence.

One element that excites me is how they're moving into the Spanish speaking market by starting in Mexico (I'm moving to Spain in 3 weeks, very excited). What this means is they can learn and develop effective Spanish marketing techniques in Mexico and more importantly, gather vital consumer data that currently is lacking in all nations south of the US. Lastly, by making the jump into a Spanish speaking country, they will be able to gather talent, find leaders and potentially spread this leadership across South America and Spain. People forget there are almost 450 million people who speak Spanish as a first language, and there is about 40 million people in Mexico alone aged 20-39. Maybe I'm weird but this market has me very excited.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.46
Change
-0.035(2.34%)
Mkt cap ! $1.644B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.50 $1.54 $1.45 $19.96M 13.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 104211 $1.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.47 50000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.