ZIP 4.81% $1.80 zip co limited..

Daily Price Movement / General Discussion, page-26362

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I'm a 60 year old millennial !
    My 88 old mother thinks BNPL is just another form of Laybuys she used to use, except you take it home now. Wonderful she thinks to avoid kids these days using credit cards with ridiculous high interest payments. It's better budgeting than just stick on card and forget about , which banks have been relying on for so long.
    The tide has well and truly turned away from credit cards, banks will try protect their business and rely heavily on stopping BNPL players, be it with power broker pressure on regulatory matters, pressure onto institutional investors and media headlines.
    They will try, it's still early days, but BNPL will completely take over credit cards. Eventually banks will join , take over small players, and remodel.

Z1P is a both a trading stock and a long term. It's obvious growth is there and it's good sign it's in a early consolidation trading period despite the shorts. The shorts will reduce when it keeps consolidating. Give it a few more months, it will be boring for them, but I believe it has steady growth in SP potential with some big jumps every now and then with announcements. I certainly have it in my long term portfolio, trading on some of the highs and lows along the way but it's just one stock of many and will walk away in flash if have to, but for now at such steady price it has more upside than downside potential.

some of the comments here are as if it's the only stock out there to invest in, try and keep the comments in pleasant manner and if you really don't believe in this stock then why even come on here to put others down. Just make life enjoyable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.80
Change
0.083(4.81%)
Mkt cap ! $2.287B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.77 $1.83 $1.76 $13.97M 7.779M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 5288 $1.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.80 188451 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.42am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.