ZIP 0.00% $1.41 zip co limited..

Your right on the money - Lary and Peter are nothing more than...

1. 1,244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    Your right on the money - Lary and Peter are nothing more than bankers playing the game - They have let this go on for way too long and now ZIP is nothing more than whore you ride - If they are not careful ZIP will acquire a stench about it they cant get rid off, even when they are ready to stop borrowing out shares .

If peter and larry were serious about the retail investors ( which they are clearly not ) they would of defend all the negative trumped publicity they received yesterday , including Hot copper , which was really poor form on there behalf, to put up the head lines ZIP incurs $652 million loss in stead of saying . ZIP reported a 652 Loss out of extraordinary activities which included the purchase of QUAD etc with no mention about the fantastic metrics that were reported.

Larry and Peter you cant keep doing this , and keeping the narrative to support the shorts - show some respect to the market and get the share price at least to quarter of what APT not much to ask considering zip is achieving 50 % of what apt is doing as outdoing there metrics by 100% . ZIP is not only making APT look stupid at that evaluation remaining under 20 dollars but they are also making the market intelligence look stupid as well. Its no wonder people don't have faith in australian company's with behaviour like this.

Further more , what a reallllllllllllly dirty trick to place a cap raising of 1053,608 shares a t 7 dollars for pay flex just before you posted the report , that is realllllllllly screplous activity that commonly found with bankers - both of them showed their real colours by doing that .

I hope both of them accumulate some ethics ......... if they don't ......... ZIP will will acquire a stink that wont go away ......

in the great words of shane Jacobson from the movie Kenny

"I understand what you're saying, I really do. And I am hearing you, but, mate, what you got to understand is there is a smell in here that is going to outlast religion, all right?"

I was really happy to have read the report yesterday, really impressed but then what followed in regards to the market reaction , it might as well been toilet paper.
    Last edited by Cyberstar: 26/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.41
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.588B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.40 $1.41 $1.36 $9.712M 7.004M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 56972 $1.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.41 138239 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.