ZIP 5.04% $1.70 zip co limited..

short term falling knife - keep averaging in and management...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    short term falling knife - keep averaging in and management doesn't address shorting because friends and family making money off it you going to get cut if you got enough bandaids to patch up for the next 3-5 years you might survive.

i think they should be aggressively seeking to be taken over - i am a big believer in their ability to grow by i also believe in the ability for someone like apple or amazon to come in and corner the market - if they came in and took over sezzle (for example) - zip would be dead; growth would slowly stalemate because if i can do it as a part of my apple account then its less accounts to manage and that is the preference of many consumers same with amazon - people like an "all in one" just makes life easier

guess we will wait and see i exited my entire position at 7.20+ with an average cost of buy in at 6.97 and hold no calls or puts at current i will most likely buy some big out of the money calls just on the possibility of some sort of pump coming through for a random day but other than that short term i don't see any material prospect of growth in share price off any sort of announcement other than a take over or major partnership both will lead to a ridiculous hyped pump and then a sell off - obviously if there is a real take over that is different as there will be a set price.

my main theory is as long as there is short pressure there is no real news that can make this stock grow and be maintained other than a takeover - on fundamentals its a good company however it just doesnt have the backing to be priced at the premium we would all like in the short to mid term. i would rather speculate on some random news article or a random major partnership that draws people in for a day and reap the rewards on that basis it's not something that has me wanting to put a large portion of my portfolio in to see growth in share price over the next 12 months because i dont think it will happen in a stable way.

hope some can make sense of my jibberish glhf dyor all opinion no research enjoy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.70
Change
-0.090(5.04%)
Mkt cap ! $1.909B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.74 $1.78 $1.69 $129.7M 75.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 93847 $1.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.70 556968 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.