ZIP 0.00% $1.41 zip co limited..

There are a number of elements that, in my view, are necessary...

1. 1,244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    There are a number of elements that, in my view, are necessary to ensure clean and fair markets, and which support confidence in the integrity of the markets (the policy embodied in the Corporations Act):

The market must be reinforced by a solid legal and regulatory framework, understood and respected by all participants; That includes you Peter and Larry and the ASX community in general.

The regulator must maintain a strong and continuous presence in the market; and punishment of offences, such as insider trading and market
    manipulation,must be clear and proportionate and deter others. That would be the responsibility of the ASX who are clearly absent right now and not applying the appropriate line of questioning between the price differentiation and evaluation between ZIP and APT

Point in case : STO and Wood side - Web jet and FLT - BHP and FMG - CBA and Nab Anz and West Pack

Market intelligence must respond and ask the question .

Is there Collusion to keep the price of ZIP down ? Zip is no longer a speculative stock , it is house hold name, on every shop window in every shop center and mall in australia and now globally .

Transparency must be key

Last edited by Cyberstar: 27/08/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.41
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.588B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.40 $1.41 $1.36 $9.712M 7.004M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 56972 $1.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.41 138239 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.