ZIP 5.04% $1.70 zip co limited..

i feel like zip on hotcopper is turning into an almost AA like...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    i feel like zip on hotcopper is turning into an almost AA like group.

We are all gathered around, it will be ok, we will get back to $15, it is really worth $30 its all the shorters faults, we will be rich dont worry.

The main fuel is when we get a takeover the shorters will regret it. If all hope lies in a take over/merger scenario this stock means there are still a lot of speculative holders that are already looking and praying for that exit.

Literally there is no reason for this stock to go up unless results get blown out of the water in future reporting which is unlikely now APT is pairing with Square they will try and take a strangle hold on the US market. Our annual results were arguably to some better than afterpays and the market should've reacted more positively in that a lot of Afterpay holders should've been like here is an opportunity to move into a stock with more growth prospect, it just isn't happening.

I tried to convince myself to hold Z1P for the Long Term but I just can't justify holding a stock that only goes up on massive speculation and then retreats further than it began, at this current point in time the market doesn't value Z1P as a short to medium term value play and i no longer can stomach the lack of transparency from management and the dilution for expansion strategies.

BOL to all holders all IMO and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.70
Change
-0.090(5.04%)
Mkt cap ! $1.909B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.74 $1.78 $1.69 $129.7M 75.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 93847 $1.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.70 556968 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.