ZIP 0.36% $2.79 zip co limited..

PART 1 of 3POTENTIAL SHARE PRICE REATION to FINANCIALSGood...

1. 4,676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875
    PART 1 of 3
    POTENTIAL SHARE PRICE REATION to FINANCIALS

Good Morning Z1P Souljazzzz!

I know y'all tired and weary but we are almost there.

So a few things today Ladies/Gents/LGBTQIA+,

Results Announcement: What to expect?
    So this is a very hard one to predict, because Z1P is a very Unique stock for several reasons for which you all know already.
    But ill comment on my experience with other more "common stock". And what i mean my common are stock that has had along history and the industry that has been around since Hominus Erectus. However i will comment on what THEY will TRY to do.
    So first off we don't need to be an expert to know that any undesirable news will shake a stock to its core,refer to the aftermath of the TWE announcement of 27/11/20. This of course this is an extreme example and the challenges faced by that company in question is not relevant to Z1P or its industry.

In my experience even if a company meets its guidance (or even beats expectations) the stock price receives a decent dumping, this can often last for a few days. I my self have been rolled by this trick and have lost money when i sold shares thinking the stock is in trouble. Even though i had read the announcement and listened to the related webcast, and the Q&A by the brokers to the directors of the company everything had indicated the the announcement was fantastic and better than expected. However when i saw the share price tumble the following days i doubted my self and thought that i missed something otherwise why would the "smart" insto money be selling. So i decided to follow the instos and sold. BIG MISTAKE, and just like clock work a day or two after I sold not only did the stock recover , but it surpassed its pre announcement share price by several %. Super confused and not knowing what had just happened i did some research and looked for other financial reporting announcements by other companies and the share price reaction. What i had just experienced was not a random event and was very common, something like 4 out of the 5 companies i had checked had the same reaction in share price and all glowing financial reports. it was at this point i realised i had been ROLLED. Similar to how an eshay may roll you out of your TN's (@ellrotts mate i cant stop watching them eshay vids on youtube what have you done to me).

So it is VERY possible that the instos may show the same trick on Z1P UNLESS Larry Diamond pulls a Uno Wild card on us with some spectacular news like new expansion developments. I say UNLESS because it might be very risky to short on such news and recently they have been losing on Z1P to retail Z1P Souljazz (yes again).

So if the report is great, with in guidance, and you see the share price dropping know that it is a HUSTLE. Note this hustle can last for a few days so be strapped in.

I am however hesitant in saying this move by the Instos is likely to occur because while the rest of the market has been in Armageddon, Z1P hasnt even broken a sweat. Like literally they have thrown EVERYTHING at trying to smash this stock in the last two or so weeks. and if the Volume is of the last few days is of any indication it seems Retail Z1P Souljas have been HODL'ing even on RED DAYS, the most important days to HODL. So im thinking the instos are running out of ideas and if they were to try the "Announcement day Hustle" they might have to dip into their long hold Z1P inventory which would be super risky for them and heads would roll should the fund manager responsible for the Z1P account get it wrong.

Possible Actions to Take:
    - Kick back cuz
    - Buy the Dip bruz
    - Keep your power dry
    - But seriously JUST HODL!

If you appreciate this post please dont forget to hit the like/great analysis button , serves 2 purposes, separates the legit posts from the fraudulent ones AND it burns the Down Rampers.....
    Z1P Souljaz Represent!!!

This is not financial advice, i am just a Lad on bail awaiting his trial before the county court preparing for the GLORY of VINDICATION!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.