ZIP 7.08% $1.58 zip co limited..

Daily Price Movement / General Discussion, page-27916

1. 8,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875
    I don’t want to highlight the obvious, but the delta hedge issue and Larry’s loaned shares, are in place until June 2022 (I think?)

with minimal announcements, larger economical and geopolitical factors at play, increased competition and a continuing unsettling investor base, one can only guess which way the SP may land. Without structural changes and tailwinds of a meaningful measure, we may be in the $4s by this time, based off current trend and trajectory

the last 3-4 reports, all which showed enormous growth and some really stand out metrics against peers, were no longer enough to change the share price to the upside with the same ferocity as seen by some of our peers (APT and Affirm)

Outside of APT and the various agendas and vested interest of funds and instos, it makes little sense as to why they continue to avoid z1p. It is like there’s a real stench about us.

if we cannot attract significant investment from the large boys, then I remain concerned with the fact that all we have to rely on is hopeful thinking of “another report” or a looming “life changing announcement”.

my question at investor day, is why do they think the funds and instos have and continue to, avoid us, and why they wasn’t anything announced post Pete’s last “us investor roadshow”

what is Larry bringing back from the US?

what happens, and what does it mean, if nothing comes of his trip?

in the meantime, I suppose we will just have to hold out for Larry’s $100m shares to stop being shorted, for another non-exclusive announcement, and another solid report (the latter being the only one to possibly move the dial somewhat)

all IMO, dyor
    Last edited by AlphaX: 10/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.58
Change
-0.120(7.08%)
Mkt cap ! $1.774B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.72 $1.72 $1.57 $42.26M 26.16M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 19469 $1.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.58 33400 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.