ZIP 2.70% $2.16 zip co limited..

Good to see we are finally moving down on the shorts. Holding...

1. 6 Posts.
    Good to see we are finally moving down on the shorts. Holding this at the moment is such a play on emotions, but it's a solid hold - like others have said the past 6 months has just been a constant blur of disappointment in relation to SP and mismanaged IR one could say.

IMO Z1P is soo well positioned in the market now to capitalize big with the global rebranding now complete, decent spread and growth over 21' relative to peers. The whole BNPL market has been validated by the recent announcements and all big players now wanting a stake/footing in the market (FB, Apple, banks). There is big sign's that growth in key regions will grow substantially (ie US) and staying relevant amongst this will be key over > 12 months.

It certainly feels like we are at a crossroads and the hard slog to date has been done - a big announcement needed imminently (within 1-2 months) either by way of partnership or key product releases to re-instill retail investor sentiment and reinforce the above. My biggest fear is that Z1P misses the boat on either of these and put's itself further at risk of getting lost where they drift into the market ether.

I remain really optimistic that the fog lifts shortly and it becomes very clear to all this ship is and always has been on the right track..

Last edited by jimbobk007: 10/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.16
Change
-0.060(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $2.803B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.14 $2.20 $2.12 $27.01M 12.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15000 $2.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.16 117293 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.