ZIP 5.04% $1.70 zip co limited..

Daily Price Movement / General Discussion, page-28192

1. 8,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875
    There is a real risk of what lies ahead in terms of the macro/micro and geopolitical factors, the pandemic still hovering around, inflation concerns and the pointy end of heavy stim yet to come, even if it is transitory (which I think it is, and have shared my reasons months back with GF).

This stock remains heavily on the nose with large instos and funds, and with Larry’s $100m loan out until June 2022, anything can happen.

what happens if the market has another 2-3 months sell off?

Follow the metrics all you want, as I’ve done, but all you will see is the valuation gap widening. The last 4 quarters have been enormous, yet SP continues backwards

With exclusive deals diminishing (as not in interest if vendors), competition increasing, and with our debt/loss widening, the concerns cannot be ignored.

As long zip remains out of favour with instos and funds, and as long as Larry has his $100m shares out on loan, the Share price will continue to flap about and valuation gap will continue to be material

I ask myself what comes first - another cap raising, a cheap take over, inflation scare and another global market sell off, Larry’s loaned shares being returned etc

or dual list, cross list, joint venture, onboard investor/fund interest etc?

purely waiting in hope for a report after report to see value in your share price / investment is a flawed investment at best IMO. Have a plan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.