ZIP 2.85% $2.35 zip co limited..

Daily Price Movement / General Discussion, page-28382

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 208
    If Larry had an announcement for global partnerships then it would have been announced with the rebrand or surely at least before retail investor day...

Unfortunately, there's been nothing to talk about with Zip other than rumours. What annoys me is that you have Shaw and Partners saying there more bullish than ever after chatting with Peter Gray and that there are "strong strategic updates" coming in first quarter, yet retail investors are feeling the complete opposite..

If after tomorrow, we are all not feeling bullish again then something is seriously wrong here. I definitely want to be hearing about the huge continued growth coming out of the US up 240%.. and how they confident they are that Zip can grow 100% YoY.

Why not give us trading updates of the huge metrics.. I want to hear that they are strongly determined to list in the US.. I mean that's an absolute no brainer for any company to achieve.. they also need to put to bed the rumours of a TO.. just give us the clear plan and future direction of Zip.

If I hear any more about fearless, customer-focused BS and I come out of tomorrow bearish or confused then my money will be invested elsewhere.
    Last edited by HLV693: 13/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.35
Change
0.065(2.85%)
Mkt cap ! $3.050B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.35 $2.43 $2.25 $30.46M 13.02M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 439177 $2.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.35 330962 51
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.