ZIP 3.24% $2.23 zip co limited..

I don't disagree.My point is they are years away from...

1. 4,305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1921
    I don't disagree.

My point is they are years away from profitability and if reliant on their existing business model probably will never produce a profit.

Granted the crypto and Neo bank direction may ultimately deliver profits but that is years away and in the interim shareholders will face continual dilution as I have said previously cross border expansion does not offer the economies of scale that parochial expansion would which using ANZ as a template points to increasing losses as each new territory is added.

The market is forward looking by about 12 months but your currently paying for financial performance four years out.

In my view an investment in Zip will be dead money for the next three years.

Onviously there will be "announcement spikes" bit without hard figures they will be sold into

I have been looking at several charts and with many of these pandemic fuelled stocks they are returning to pre pandemic share prices as the year on year growth comparisons will become harder with reopening of economies and withdrawal of unprecedented fiscal stimulus.

Many loss making stocks will return to pre Covid prices or below and for Zip that is $2.72 or lower

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.23
Change
0.070(3.24%)
Mkt cap ! $2.894B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.14 $2.26 $2.12 $39.40M 17.83M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 55449 $2.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.24 136951 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.