ZIP 1.65% $2.38 zip co limited..

yes there are a lot of positives. I have however expressly noted...

1. 8,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875
    yes there are a lot of positives. I have however expressly noted my concerns, and clarified each of the immediate and mid term risks

they are legitimate concerns.

please understand that I am tired of repeating said concerns but while I agree with the positives, the reality of the situation is that the longer we go without an investment partner to inject (for example) substantial capital and provide a base for new verticals and tech, the harder it will be for us and the more at risk it puts us

a prolonged period with no announcements and their investor relations (or lack of) is what creates the pump and dump. I can almost guarantee that it will happen Again in due course

as time goes on I become less bullish as I understand too well, the risk materially increases, especially at these levels

there is something amiss with regards to the previously failed “US Investor road show” that Pete went on, which all bulls here seem to have forgotten, and there is also something amiss with why the funds and instos continue to overlook zip

investing blind isn’t my game and yes, I will be taking my profits off the table very shortly, disappointed that I didn’t do it sooner.
    Last edited by AlphaX: 15/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.38
Change
-0.040(1.65%)
Mkt cap ! $3.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.43 $2.46 $2.34 $28.76M 12.04M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 32053 $2.37

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.38 259719 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.