ZIP 4.51% $2.54 zip co limited..

Daily Price Movement / General Discussion, page-29420

1. 8,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875
    I’m just glad I took all profits off the table back in mid August when I called the looming tech / growth sell off in September. Where’s bestinvestor and friends who were abusing me and calling me an idiot? probably wishing they had listened, again.

hopefully it doesn’t continue but there are so many short term negative catalysts about, which tend to not fare well in a frothy tech/growth market

China remains a real concern, geopolitical risk increasing, inflation back on the table, job numbers mediocre, delta strain still largely impacting UK and US, logistics still under pressure causing pricing increases(supply and demand), etc etc

It isn’t bad if your time horizon is longer than a few months, but it is a concern for those who want to use capital to deploy on real race horses

here is to hoping our capital doesn’t continue to wilt away trapped in zip for another 12 months, and something happens material that will cause her to re-rate

as Goodfella has suggested, which aligned with my previous concerns, there is a real risk of a cap raise at current cash burn to generate the continued US growth they need, and the risk is magnified when trying to cap raise at these low levels in a market sell off

it remains a hold for me, too much risk to keep accumulating under my portfolio for these reasons. I will accumulate and buy on change in winds / market sentiment

not investment advice and dyor
    Last edited by AlphaX: 20/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.