ZIP 11.2% $1.79 zip co limited..

Daily Price Movement / General Discussion, page-300

1. 619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Agree with the valuations being completely different to the old school methods. Bricks and mortar mean nothing in a loser-loses-all market. The share market has become more akin to the crypto market of late. Crazy valuations with no other basis than 'I need to be on this', and people FOMOing' in on a rally.

Inflation will drive up equities to crazy levels whilst the world is busy printing money to deal with COVID. Gold & Bitcoin will be the only safe place when it all goes pear shaped, but for now, there's endless opportunities to make a good packet riding the wave. Money in the bank is literally losing value at an alarming rate, so people are trying their luck in the market. I see lots of new investors here and on other mediums who don't seem to do any homework at all - they simply buy what they've read about - nobody told them a good percentage of 'news' stories are paid for. The MF is almost exclusively cash for comments stories. Still, we welcome their money into the market - it drives up the ASX, which spurs on more purchasing.

We're in a good spot. Z1P happens to be a very big player in the wake of the dead credit card market. Banks either buy into it, or lose out even worse. We're all very early. This has only just begun.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.79
Change
0.180(11.2%)
Mkt cap ! $2.011B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.66 $1.82 $1.63 $76.45M 43.84M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 700 $1.77

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.79 29305 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.