ZIP 2.67% $2.92 zip co limited..

Daily Price Movement / General Discussion, page-30195

1. 4,535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    Well I'm not sure to be honest.

At the moment though, yes, because I don't believe they'll raise them that much and it's likely already priced in. I mean that's what the whole $14 down to $6 was all about.

The fed has checkmated themselves and can barely touch the rates without risk of total economic collapse. Of course the rates themselves could technically lead to a recession if changed irresponsibly. That's probably not going to happen though.

Things can change I guess.

I've already given the 2 main reasons why I'd sell though at the moment. They are:

1. If management doesn't change it's way of making ASX announcements within 6 months.

2. If the situation in China deteriorates.

If more reasons pop up to sell, then I'll of course mention them. I suppose you can thrown in if the financial reports start looking terrible, but that's a given I think?

I mean I'm consistent on my reasons to sell. I've only ever had 1 main reason for a while now. The second popped up recently and was apart of a theory I already mentioned I subscribed to on here 6 months ago.

There are other concerns obviously, but most of which aren't as pressing issues.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.