ZIP 1.59% $1.24 zip co limited..

Daily Price Movement / General Discussion, page-302

1. 1,258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    The New Statesman ( duplicated in other media) said ; At Tesla’s current price-to-earnings ratio, it would take the company almost 1,600 years to make what the stock market says it’s worth. The bubbly US IPO arena is out of control and increasingly many stock . So yes there r some big bubbles but there is a lot more tech since 2000 and a bigger broader marketplace investing a higher proportion of earning back into tech each year as it becomes causal to success so a lot of stock while high is not bubbly.

With BNPL, there is FOMO, which is why it is good in a way that ZIP stalled for a little. BNPL is an industry disruptor with an absolutely massive to be tapped market. Its been a beneficiary of higher savings during covid as people stopped spending on travel and other things and spent time with computers at home. There was also massive stimulus and much more to come ( US). It is acceptable to have a higher P/E if GDP grows well and interest rates are this low. Things look good for 2021 so far. Only time will tell if these factors change and covid is managed.

I like to stay invested as I have lost growth spurts when trying to be too cautious. However I keep an eye out re the economic macro/micro situation globally especially the US .In the meantime I ensure I am diversified and have enough safe investments easily cashed in for income in a worst case scenario. Good management, debt levels, rate of growth , available market, high consumer/retail reviews, business model and further opportunities look great with ZIP. All one can do is monitor the situation . Very happy with this stock right now!
    Last edited by Marla: 08/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.24
Change
-0.020(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $1.357B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.28 $1.21 $9.007M 7.292M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $1.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.24 395766 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.24
  Change
-0.020 ( 1.42 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.26 $1.28 $1.21 1609549
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.