ZIP 2.34% $1.46 zip co limited..

Daily Price Movement / General Discussion, page-30224

1. 4,535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    I'm saying from $14 to $6, is not entirely their fault. RezX seems to think it was, until he back tracked a bit. Or at least until $8, even though that's actually what I said.

Sorry but I just don't agree with you or him that they could have done much more other than make those few ASX annoucements they missed.

Obviously the whole insto interest and investment is another story and that's a long term share price conversation. Plenty of companies haven't got that either, Affirm included.

Sezzle is fine to compare against Zip apparently when it suits people. It pisses me off. Same with Afterpay. There's all this pick and choosing bullshit.

I say Sezzle has US listing and an insto investor in Amex, but that's not worthy of comparison? It's just a fkn joke sometimes this thread.

I literally can't say anything to convince you guys that the macro environment of this year is mainly to blame for the share price.

Since Afterpay and Affirm took off, the attacks on Zip management have been amplified out of proportion to what it should be. Yes they deserve criticism, but just not this much. Especially considering they are seemingly making amends.

I've given you other BNPL examples, but there's always something wrong with them somehow.

I mean I can't compare Zip share price to Afterpay, Affirm, or Sezzle, or any of the micro cap stocks apparently according to you unless it's something negative about Zip? haha Like give me a fkn break here.

I suppose Tesla's drop from almost $900 to $550 was all Elon's fault yeah? Right? I mean if "Larry and Peter are almost entirely responsible for the change in shareholder value (I assume you mean share price)", then so is Elon?

Hold on, let me guess, I can't compare Zip to Tesla because Elon is a genius. Even though I assume it was a fair and impartial opinion you have for all management teams and weren't specifically applying it to Zip only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.46
Change
-0.035(2.34%)
Mkt cap ! $1.644B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.50 $1.54 $1.45 $19.96M 13.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 104211 $1.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.47 50000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.