ZIP 2.34% $1.46 zip co limited..

I posted my thoughts and got eaten alive by the crowds.It is...

1. 8,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 875
    I posted my thoughts and got eaten alive by the crowds.

It is very unlikely for them to raise this year, but there is valid risk of another cap raise in the next 6-18 months depending on their further expansion plans, and especially at their expense costs in the US.

the $400m that was raised less than 6 months ago sits there, however I’m not sure what portion (if any) of this will be used for spotti or twisto due very soon.

the $400m is also being frugally used, and was raised at a good level to support the business in the face of ongoing inflation concerns. As a post here previously explained, it’s cash protection which is key during these times to avoid any raisings at these levels.

as to whether or not they will raise at these similar levels really depends on what the SP is doing at that very moment, which judging by the wider economical factors at play, could be anything. Remembering that we aren’t far from our previous 12 month SP, yet the business has grown phenomenally - so who knows.

this is why I take profit when I’m able, and not leaving all my eggs in one basket, as it’s too uncertain

but no, I don’t think they will raise this year, especially at $6.

all imho, not investment advice and dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.46
Change
-0.035(2.34%)
Mkt cap ! $1.644B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.50 $1.54 $1.45 $19.96M 13.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 104211 $1.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.47 50000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.